Welcome to Geosmin! I am looking forward to an exciting semester exploring the fascinating, dynamic, complex and multi-dimensional environmental system that is simply known as “soil”. Below you will find some simple rules and guidelines to ensure we have an open and inviting forum for discussion. Please keep in mind that the Queens Honor and Community Code applies to your work on this blog. Failing to abide by these rules could lead to a honor code violation.
1. The purpose of this blog is to discuss topics related to the course ENVR 302 – Soil and Water Science
2. This forum is not to be used to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive or otherwise break any law.
3. No personal attacks. This applies to the course instructor and fellow students.
4. Material posted on this blog expresses only the views of the poster and doe not necessarily reflect the views of the instructor, fellow students or Queens University of Charlotte
5. The posting of any solicitations, advertisements or any links to other websites with solicitations and advertisements are not allowed.
The moderator reserves the right to remove any material that violates these rules. By joining this site as a contributor you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines.